October 3rd, 2022 9:53 PM by Eric Willner
Friday: TGIF Times Three! Post Hurricane Ian Weekly Wrap Up. Get The Financial Edge.
By Eric Willner, Host of The Real Estate Show, America’s longest running daily radio show about real estate
Read a summary of the show below or
Watch Live Facebook Video Here
Today is TGIF Cubed on The Real Estate Show, and Radio Show Host, Eric Willner talks about the week in review about Post Hurricane Ian Market, not to mention the 4 Obstacles to Everyone’s Financial Freedom:
For a Free copy of The 5 Secret To The Financial Edge, text “Investor” to 561-861-2366 right now!
Here is THIS week in review: (Week Number 39 of 52)
- Inventory is rising, but slowly
- Rates are still rising and may rise more
- Delinquencies are rising, but slowly
- There will be a correction, but not a crash
- Vacancies are low and bank underwriting is still high (and will tighten)
- It’s later than you think (Week 39/52, Day 269 – only 96 days left in 2022!
- Pay Debts off 2x as fast, Retire 2x as well with The Automatic Landlord Method
- Know the difference between “In” Real Estate vs “On” Real Estate.
- Own vs Rent
- Special Landlord Timing is fast approaching
- Hurricanes Do NOT Stop Florida Real Estate from Growing, on the contrary!
- ROI of 6% - 9%- 11% and better!
- RE is better than ANY CD
- RE is better than stocks – especially now!
- Real Estate is predictable and safe
- Join our Cash Flow House Buyers Group Text “Landlord” to 561-861-2366
Wednesday – Here are some bullets on the highlights of today’s show:
- Last night was our popular ONLINE INVESTOR Workshop. It was #6 of 6
- It was a full house and full of great information and tips
- Why real estate is the “I.D.E.A.L. Investment
- Some people wait too long to invest – and now is the time
- Bankrate.com says National Average Mortgage Rates at 6.43%
- More Homebuilders lower prices as sentiment falls for 9th consecutive month.
- Credit is the new key to finances, even if you don’t borrow!
Thursday – The Real Estate Show Thursday “ATM Edition” or “About The Money is where Eric Willner talks dollars and sense.
- Hurricanes Do NOT Stop Florida Real estate from growing, on the contrary!
Check out Thursday’s rebroadcast below! Best news of all, it is perfectly legal to influence and correct your credit. In fact, you should! You can start right now by clicking on the link below to www.TimeToFixMyCredit.com
Friday – We wrapped it all up in a nice bow for you right here! Also, you can listen the entire 30 minute broadcast of Today’s edition of The Real Estate Show by clicking on the audio link on that days summary post. You can also watch the Facebook Live video at www.facebook.com/TheRealEstateShow.
Want to know more? If you are serious about real estate and paying off debt, then find out more on today and every day’s episodes and learn more about Real Estate Investing and learn HOW TO by listening to The Real Estate Show with Eric Willner , Live every weekday morning at 9 o’clock (EST) on Florida’s Money Talk Radio stations WWNN AM1470, FM 95.3 and FM 96.9. You can also hear us on the free apps: iHeart Radio and TuneIn. Recorded Rebroadcasts are available 24/7 on Facebook. Please share this and our Facebook updates.
Eric Willner is the Host and Founder of The Real Estate Show, an informative show about how to buy, own, and improve real estate the right way, on autopilot. - The Automatic Landlord way. (AutomaticLandlord.com) You can reach Eric Willner at Eric@Ericwillner.com or 888-595-7779.
Also listen to the rebroadcasts on demand on Facebook.com/TheRealEstateShow
#TheRealEstateShow, #The.Real.Estate.Show, #EricWillner, #AutomaticLandlord, #Saving vs Investing, #ThirdHome, #BestRealEstate, #WSBR, #AM740, #FM 96.9, FM 103.9, #WWNN, #AM1470, #MoneyTalkRadio, #TheRealEstateLife, #speakingempire, #GKIC, #makeamericagreatagain, #propertymanagement, #rent, #Saving, #Investing, #Debt Solutions, # So You Can Retire Debt-free, #RetireDebtFree, #VA Loan, #AutomaticDebtSolution